Sea Ports are of great importance to a nation, as it encourages the commercial and the trade activities. They are the inhibitors which rise the social and economic growth of a region allowing trade along with promoting social activities. They are vital in supporting economics activities as they provide pivotal connection between land and sea. The efficiency of a sea port depends on the availability of transportation and on the extent of terminal facilities, their cargo handling and storage capacity. Therefore, it is of prime importance to properly analyze port operations and services for increase and maximize productivity.
Think Transportation serves the region with two mature ports i.e. Karachi Port and Port Qasim along with one promise Port of Gwadar. We have been involved in Projects directly or indirectly related to port operations in this region.
Our team has expertise in providing services in the following domain relating to Ports and its operations.
- Feasibility and Development Studies
- Market Assessment & Traffic Forecasting
- Transportation Master Plan Studies & Port Planning
- Port Operations & Management Studies
- Transportation Management System
- Parking Management
- Social Cost Benefit Analysis (SCBA)
- Smart Mobility and accessibility
- Integrated Multi Modal Transportation System
- Improvement of traffic safety and safety culture