Logistics is an integral component of Supply Chain Management. It involves the planning, operation and management of freight from the supplier to the consumer. Logistics aligns the complex pattern of traffic and transportation, shipping and receiving, import and export operations, warehousing, inventory management, purchasing, production planning, and customer service. Logistics supports companies to provide a critical blueprint of supply chain management. Logistics Operations impacts the supply chain cycle by managing, coordinating and monitoring of resources needed to move products in a smooth, timely, cost-effective and reliable manner.
Think Transportation has matured experience in logistic planning, operation and management, having been involved in projects and worked with major industries and logistic companies.
We provide the following services in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Optimized Freight Distribution
- Maximized Transport Operations
- Transport Fleet – Management and Design
- Warehouse Transportation and Parking Design & Operations
- Route Planning & Network Optimization
- Distribution Network Design