Think Transportation specializes in detailed traffic engineering services. Our team of professional and qualified traffic engineers assists clients in every stage of the project. Our exceptional domain knowledge in traffic and transportation engineering benefits in delivering many successful projects in MENA, North America, South Asia, and Central Europe regions for both the public and private sectors.
We aim at improvising solutions to maximize traffic handling capabilities and capacities of highways and intersections.
Key aspects of Traffic Engineering are:
1. Traffic flow analysis and modeling
2. Traffic signal design and optimization
3. Traffic impact assessment and mitigation
4. Traffic safety audit and improvement
5. Highway signs and markings design and installation
6. Traffic Management and Zonal Studies
Entry control facilities design and implementation
Our Traffic Engineering experts use state-of-the-art software, manuals, and strategies to fulfill these objectives. Our professional transportation engineers have hands-on experience with traffic engineering software such as PTV Vissim, Aimsun, SUMO, Synchro, SIDRA, and HCS along with a deep understanding of the Highway Capacity Manual and Road safety standards. We offer services in Traffic Engineering including
1. Microscopic Modelling and Simulation
2. Traffic Management and Control Strategy Design
3. Traffic Signal Warrant Study
4. Capacity and Level of Service Analysis
5. Traffic Safety Design and Audits
6. Movement Provision and Regime Study
7. Corridor Progression Studies
8. Network Coordination and Synchronization
9. Cooperative Traffic Signal Control Design
10. Traffic Spill-back Management
11. Congestion Minimization
Our traffic and highway engineering services focus on designing, constructing, and maintaining roads, highways, and other transportation infrastructure to achieve transport sustainability. We understand that traffic flow is a critical component of transportation management, and our team works diligently to develop effective traffic flow models that optimize vehicle movement and reduce congestion. We also specialize in the development of smart embedded technologies to improve road safety and enhance communication between drivers.